Thursday, April 23, 2009

Legal Correspondance

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have been instructed to write to you on behalf of Rob K<Name Deleted>. He asked me to clarify that his relationship with You-Know-Who is a friendly one based on mutual respect and professional regard, and not based on gibbering, animal terror, as implied by the recent posting of Luke F<Name Deleted>.
My client further asked me to take the opportunity to point out that although he was present when 'The Proposal' took place ( his job was to release the turtle doves at the appropriate juncture), he had no hand, act or part in the subsequent revelations made to the press, to whit and viz;

That flower petals were used to spell out ' YOU WILL MARRY ME' on the lucky lady's lawn.

My client points out that he is from Dundalk, and has never spoken to a journalist in his life without a translator present.
My client now wishes to draw a line under this whole affair and move forward.
Yours Sincerely,

Rodney Du Pris, S.C.

P.S. - On a personal note, any chance of a ticket for Croker? Due to an amusing little misunderstanding, I attempted to book 600 tickets on the day, and although the boys in Donnybrook are sympathetic, their hands are tied
. Keep me in mind, anyway.
Toodles, Rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment