Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My First Lions Tour Diary, by Keith

Tony called me to the office today to tell me I am on a team called De Lyons. I told him I was very happy and that I loved their tea. He gave me a Funny Look. He told me they wear red, so I guess they must be OK. He told me I must not lose my Focus for the remaining games in the Heineken Cup. I told him I do not have a Focus, I has a Starlet. He gave me another Funny Look.

Later, Quinnie told me there will be some fellas from outside Munster on the team who are not from New Zealand or wherever Mafi comes from. Quinnie told me not to speak to the Leinster boys, as they were a bad lot who might 'Give me ideas' and that I might 'Get above myself'. Spent the rest of the day trying to stay under myself. This is not easy.

1 comment:

  1. this is just brilliant... keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete