Friday, April 24, 2009

My Third Tour Diary, By Keith

This morning Paulie showed me a picture of himself with some oompah loompahs ! ! !

I did not believe him at first because they are not blue. But he told me that they only turn blue around chocolate. Paulie knows everything! The Oompah on the right looks very grumpy.

Fla asked Paulie why he did not wear a suit for the press conference. Paul said that suits were the costume of the bourgoisie oppressors and he would not stain the memory of the proud men of the Limerick Soviet by wearing one. Micko asked him if he kept the tackies and Paulie said Of course ! because if property is theft therefore theft is property and he would like to see them try and take them back off him.

I asked him if the Bourgoisie Oppressors were the same as the IRFU oppressors what kept proud Munster men down for so long. He told me that that was a good Marxian insight and ruffled my hair and said that if I kept it up he would bring me to a party meeting ! ! !
I hope it is in Mc Donalds because partys there are only brilliant !!!

Paulie is my Best Friend.

1 comment: