Monday, May 11, 2009

Dr Phil - By Luke

After the game, Felipe was about as happy as I've ever seen him without a hunk of bloody, pink meat in front of him. And I don't mean ROG, either, yuk yuk. I mean a raw and bloody steak. The man loves his meat.
I mean, ok, he was crying, but it was crying like Rob cries when The Cuz doesn't actually growl at him in training, ya know? An overwhelming emotion, you'd have to call it. I'd looked up the Spanish on the interweb, got a few pointers.
" Adios, Felipe. " I said to him, giving him a hug.
He froze.
"No Luke, not Adios."
Crap. Bloody Wikipedia. I'd probably insulted his mother or something.
"Adios means goodbye. Lets say, Hasta Luego. See you later."
Then he hugged me again, and limped down the tunnel on his crutches.
Hasta Luego, Dr Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment