Friday, May 29, 2009

Hunting Keith by Luke

Winning the Heino was obviously fantastic. Yes, I had a bit of a stinker, as my dad was quick to point out in the papers, but we won, and thats the main thing. But now its time to move on to new challenges. Anyway, I was in my room last night, writing a letter to the IRB suggesting a change to the ' taken back inside the 22' rule, when Paulie burst in. I covered up the letter ( I had given up on the letter, to be honest, and was drawing a picture of myself with the cup and Buatoir Corn na hEoraip written above it) and looked up at him.
"Keith's gone." he said." We have to find him. His Ma will kill me."
He looked genuinely scared. Turns out Keith had finished dinner and then vanished. No sign of him anywhere in the hotel. And only four of his Chupa Chup stash were missing, which suggested to Paulie that wherever he'd gone, he didn't think he'd be gone so long. He eats about two an hour if hes let, apparently. Paulie went down to the leisure centre to make sure he hadn't got lost in the steam room again, while I went outside to see if he was in the grounds. No sign of him.
On the way back I thought to ask the door dude.
"Oh yes sir. I saw the young man. He went off to see some ' wild life'. " He siad, winking at me and grinning.
"Wild life? Are the zoos still open this time of night?" I asked.
"Sir is very funny. Let me draw you a map."

I have to go to training now, I'll tell you the rest later.

6 comments:

  1. I bet this blog sounded like a funny idea in your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sod the critic.. keep up the good work Senor Loco !

    ReplyDelete
  3. HILARIOUSSSSSSSSS!!!
    keep it up!!
    + luke, robby and he who must not be named!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog is brilliant, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *tut* the critic is a tool, what are you talking about this blog is crazy funny ! haahaa :Dx
    luke and keith are CRAZY :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. little lukey an little kieth ARE crazy ! :L:L

    ReplyDelete