Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Fourth Tour Diary Again by Keith

Paulie saw my post that I made about Johnny and said I must not talk about people like that. He said that really he is just a cheeky young pup with the manners of a kerry footballer and that all he needs is to have a few rough edges knocked off him. Rog said he had a baseball bat at home that would do the job. Paulie ignored him. Besides Paulie said that sometime in the future I would be playing in the Irish team and I might have to play with the poopy head. He might be the next Irish no.10. Rog asked if he'd care to lay money on that but Paulie asked him had he forgotten all the trouble in 2007. Rog left after that.

Paulie siad I must be upset because we lost. He said a man must learn to '...meet with triumph and disaster, And treat these two imposters the same'. He said I should think about that. I did and said I would, but that if that imposter Johnny turned up in Moyross, my dad would be givin' him a wiggin'.

A wiggin'

Paulie said that was fair enough.

1 comment: