Monday, May 11, 2009

Win-Win by Quinny

So I was a little late for training. As I walked into the room Rog was standing by the whiteboard, looking very guilty. The whole room was very quiet, actually.
This was written on the board ;

Guilty - 2/1 on
Guilty, but gets to go to play against the Saffers - 3/1
Leo to drop him in it - 5/1
Leo to offer to have his children - 6/1
Checks, Dumper and Leo to sing a chorus of " We shall overcome " while giving a black power salute and eventually causing the room to be cleared. 20/1
Nigel Owens to be on the Disciplinary Panel. 12/1
Felipe Contempomi to be called as a character witness. 200/1
Innocent of all charges - 50/1

I walked up to ROG.
" 50 to 1 ?" I asked him, hurt.
" Sorry Quinny, " He says, " But I had to get them to lay money on it somehow, shur."
I looked him in the eye and took 100 Euro out of my wallet.
" Innocent, is it?" He said, narrowing his eyes and starting to work out the change in the odds to himself.
" Don't be mad." I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment