Saturday, June 13, 2009

BOD and ROB by Luke

Sorry about the , whatsit, hiatus in recent posts. I have been sequestered with my Legal people. I've spent thousands to learn what I'm about to tell you now:
Never do business ( or beeesnez) with a man who puts a jug of Margarita on the table before you've even sat down.
So anyway, was doing my video analysis yesterday when Rob came up. There was something different about him. Took me a minute. The aroma. It was gone.
"Rob, man. YOu don't smell of charred meat anymore. What gives ?"
He looked surprised.
"Dude. That shite is over. Haven't you heard? He can't actually walk on water ? I mean, actually!"
He filled me in. The Cuz took a wrong turn at an embassy confab and stepped in some paddling pool, or something. I was on the phone to my agent telling him what I thought of him at the time, so I didn't see it.
"Man, " he said. " I don't mind telling you, its like a weight off my mind. When I look back at the way I was behaving..."
He shook his head.
"Its good to have you back, dude. " I said.
"Yeah. I know now your cousin's just one of the goys, you know. I'm going to put that in my blog."
Mention of his blog, well, it doesn't make what I did next alright, it just explains it. The thought of him earning money off his...
"So the cuz changed his shoes, did he?" I asked, innocently enough.
" Well, yeah, I guess. " he shrugged.
" Cos it must have been awkward walking around with wet socks, and shoes, and probably trousers aswell."
" I dunno, I didn't really notice...." He said.
"You didn't notice?"
" No. I dunno, it was one of the Jones's that made a big deal about it on the way home. The tall one who won't stop torturing us with his guitar." He was frowning now, like, what gives?
" So he walked into a pool of water and you didn't notice anything in his, like, clothes, or way of walking, or anything?"
"Well, no, now that you mention it..."
"Hmmm." I said, sitting back. " You don't think.....No. Its probably nothing."
" What's nothing ? " He asked, definitely worried.
"Well, I was just wondering, it wouldn't be like, a test of faith, or something?"
"A what ? " He asked, his face going pale.
"Like that guy in the Bible, you know, he had to kill his son with a burning bush, or whatever?"
"Abraham." He said distantly.
"Yeah, that guy." I said.
Rob got up.
"Excuse me. " He said, glassy-eyed. " I think I might go volunteer for barbeque duty later. "
I nodded.
"I'll get there early, then." I said to his retreating back.

Amn't I a stinker?

4 comments:

  1. Not hearing much from anyone bar luke and keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but Keith is the best!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke and keith are GREAT ! :D
    and i aint even irish :P:L

    ReplyDelete
  4. ye wel keith an luke are awsome we dnt wanna hear from anyone else, specially not ROG or donncha :L

    ReplyDelete