Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shark Burgers by Keith

I am feeling a little more special after my try. Paulie told me that individual effort even in an ultimately unsuccessful cause can be heroic, like the Great Patrick Sarsfield and his resistance against the Williamite hordes in 1690. He said that was a draw too. Then he rubbed my head and said I was a proper little scamperer altogether and he gave me a chuppa chup. I was happy then.

Today at the team meeting there was a lot of talk about Burgers. Apparently they have Shark Burgers here, and they are big, meaty, and tasty with ball in hand. I guess that you must eat them after games, or somethin' . I wonder if they are as good as Donkey Ford's Salad Burger?
I asked Donners about it. I said " Donners, wouldn't a Burger like that have a lot of teeth?"
He said " Not after I'm finished with him."
I did not understand what he meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment